This open information day for call 2 (i.e. phase 2) of the Future Internet Public-Private Partnership (FI-PPP) aims to provide all information potential proposers need to prepare a proposal for the call 2. Phase 1 of the FI-PPP is ongoing today and consists of a set of projects which prepare the architectural ground work for the large scale trials called for in phase 2 (i.e. call 2).
Phase 2 aims at:
- ensuring the availability of the necessary test infrastructure for the early trials,
- developing the core platform and the use case specific functionalities, and instantiate them on the test infrastructure,
- finalising selection, prepare and run early trials for all use cases, and
- preparing large scale trials in terms of SME participation as application and service developers and infrastructure integration across Europe.
While building on work done in phase 1, phase 2 is very different as it focuses on testing and trials.
The information day is open to anyone with a keen interest in the developments of the future Internet in the context of this initiative.
Aalborg Europahallen / Aalborg Congress & Culture Center
Europa Plads 4
13:30-14:00 Future Internet PPP: Where we stand; where we go (European Commission)
14:00-14:30 Presentation of the Objective 1.8 and Objective 1.9 of the FP7 ICT work programme 2011/12 (European Commission)
14:30-15:00 Q&A – replies to questions from the room and the web
15:00-15:30 Coffee break / break-out discussion
15:30-17:30 Presentations and current status of FI-PPP projects:
All FI-PPP Use cases
17:30-18:30 Visit the FI-PPP project booths (one-to-one talk @ stands in the back of the room )
Should you wish to present a project idea for call 2 please get in touch with us prior, during, or after to the event (email)!
- FP7 ICT work programme 2011/12 specific to the FI-PPP
- Ongoing work on the FI-PPP (www.fi-ppp.eu)
Registration: To participate at this event, please register via the FIA Aalborg site (http://www.fi-aalborg.eu/)
Follow the FI-PPP on twitter! (@FI_PPP)